Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

21 December 2005

Further Evidence of an Israeli Air Strike

If you have read my previous post titled "...A Bit Scary", add this new development and things are looking worse.

Ukrainian cruise missles with a range of 3000 km and capable of carrying nuclear warheads have ended up in Iranian hands.

Isreal's Director of Military Intelligence, Major General Aharon Ze'evi, made this claim in his last appearance before the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee. Eighteen cruise missles left Ukraine bound for Russia. Twelve of these missles were somehow shipped to Iran and six to China.

Everyone together, say "Air Strike!"

1 Comments:

  • At 22 December, 2005 14:57 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Prufr0ck - It may have been that the missles were originally scheduled for shipment to China, through Russia. My problem is the missles ending up in Iran.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home