Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

17 December 2005

Any Ideas?

I am looking for some help from you guys that read this.

Last night, as I was talking to LL, I tried to get Sitemeter up and running on my blog. I have tried going through all of the steps that they suggest, but everytime I try to access the Manager Tab, I get kicked back to the login screen. LL sent me the HTML code that she had and I substituted her info with mine, so at least, I have the thing monitoring now. I just can't get the thing to work for me as it should.

Does anyone have any suggestions?


***Update*** I somehow got lucky and figured it out.

1 Comments:

  • At 18 December, 2005 07:12 , Blogger LL said...

    I got your message last night--I was zonked out and didn't even hear my phone. I'm glad you got this squared away--damn thing!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home