Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

14 December 2005

Not Just Another Shirt

I wanted to share pics of this shirt that I got for Christmas from Kent at Right From Left .



Front

Back

I have got to have some of the coolest friends. Love you, buddy. You will definitely see this in June as well.

The company that did this shirt is really easy to use, zazzle.com. You choose the front, back or both design that you want to do (either text or pic). Pick a style of shirt and color. That is it! In three to five days, a spanking new shirt that you designed shows up to your place or a friend's. Check 'em out.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home