Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

09 December 2005

A Bit of a Hangover

I woke to a bit of a hangover. There were seven empty bottles of Guinness left out from last night. (The six that I bought last night + one from the night before.)

Today, I have nothing big planned, but to do house work.

Somebody drop me an email or call me, dammit!

4 Comments:

  • At 09 December, 2005 09:53 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    Oh my...don't say the "G" word...just ask Prufrock...
    Hope you have a great day. Save the cleaning for another day and go out and do something fun!

    ~Eyes

     
  • At 09 December, 2005 14:28 , Blogger Kent said...

    Yeah, do some housework you fucking slob.

     
  • At 09 December, 2005 17:17 , Blogger Sass said...

    Oh baby. Lick your wounds bottle up the courage and write till you're dry and have another beer on me will ya?

     
  • At 09 December, 2005 22:22 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    ~Eyes - There is definitely a Guinness with Prufr0ck's name on it in Vegas.

    Zombie - Have fun. Not as much as you would with someone with you, but play what you are dealt.

    Kent - Ya Fuck Ya!

    Sass - Thanks for the comment. No need to twist my arm for another beer. There will definitely be one with your name on it in Vegas, too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home