Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

08 December 2005

Dreading and Looking Forward to the Weekend

As some of you may know, I have Fridays and Saturdays off as my weekend. Tonight is all about relaxing , drinking some well deserved Guinness (still #3), and playing on the computer.

On Friday, I have to attend the company "Holiday Party". What a load of crap! We can't even call it a Christmas Party in CA. Might offend someone. I hate PC bullshit. Anyway, I am going stag even though I have tickets for two. Can any female show up to go with me? Probably not, just thought that I would ask.

On Saturday, I have another party to go to. For that, I will have to break out the full western ensemble. The party is in "The Cowboy Capital of California". Don't laugh, I can be and have been a cowboy for a long time. I just don't tend to dress that way all of the time. LL, maybe you will get a pic of me in my hat, maybe not. Depends how drunk I get. This is a party with some friends from here that live east of me. That should be a lot of fun!

Anyway, I will be around during the day. Either nursing a hangover or doing the domestics, or both.

Happy Weekend to ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 08 December, 2005 20:14 , Blogger LL said...

    You are just a blogging fool tonight, aren't you? Heh!! I would LOVE to see a pic of you in a cowboy hat. Get real drunk and get someone to take it for ya. Hope you have a great couple of days off!! *hug*

     
  • At 09 December, 2005 14:32 , Blogger Kent said...

    Yeah, it's a pain in the balls to be solo @ Christmastime. Notice I said CHRISTMAS, not that stupid HOLIDAY shit.

    If I ever decide to turn gay (which is not only doubtful but HIGHLY doubtful) I'll be your date.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home