Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

05 December 2005

What The F**k Was That?

Did anybody know that Blogger was going to be down, again? I really hate it when there is no communication. Just tell me, so that I know.

3 Comments:

  • At 06 December, 2005 04:15 , Blogger LL said...

    Yeah, I hate that too. From about 5pm central until I went to bed at 9 I couldn't get any of the blogger ones.

     
  • At 06 December, 2005 09:15 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    I thought it was just my computer trying to piss me off. It's really annoying, but I'm obsessed.

     
  • At 06 December, 2005 11:09 , Blogger Kent said...

    Frustrating. We should all start our own version of Blogger.

    Funny too. Picture me, sitting @ Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, banging my fist on my poor PowerBook. Totally annoyed.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home