Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

28 November 2005

Odd Bit of Information

It was reported in the December 2005 issue of Playboy that, "According to researchers at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands, when a woman wears socks during sex, her chances of reaching an orgasm increase by 30%."

Hmm...Interesting.

4 Comments:

  • At 29 November, 2005 03:29 , Blogger LL said...

    I'm sure that those women in the Netherlands are so frikkin' cold that they can't concentrate because their feet are cold. LOL!! I would NOT be wearing socks during sex--your ankles won't stay locked together behind a back if you have socks on--the material makes them slip apart. ;)

     
  • At 29 November, 2005 12:18 , Blogger NML/Natalie said...

    Yes, men wearing socks is horrible! But I wouldn't have sex in socks either - I hate the feeling of wearing socks under the duvet!

     
  • At 30 November, 2005 21:43 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    ll - do you think that they are including hose? Now I could see that on you.

    p - I totally agree.

    nml - no way that I would wear socks or anything else to bed. Unless, it is really cold. Then flannel pajama pants.

    zombie - I think that the t-shirt actually makes it less likely. More like a 30% chance that she won't.

     
  • At 02 December, 2005 15:17 , Blogger Kent said...

    So THAT'S what I've been doing wrong?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home