Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

28 November 2005

Favorite Sayings

While negotiating holiday traffic today, I thought of some of my favorite sayings. These are used in different situations. Those of you that read LL, will recognize one. Some of these you may have heard before, some not. I hope that you enjoy them all. So, the following are some of my favorite sayings and a few words:

"Fuck me silly in a birdbath!"

"Fuck me running sideways through a crosswalk!"

"Pee or get off the pot!" (For female drivers)

"You know, the light doesn't get any greener in this state."

"Fuck-face"

"Fuck-nuts"

"Were you bred stupid, or did you learn that?"

"Ya, Fuck-ya!"

Well, that is all that I can think of right now. I started writing this and had more in mind, but forgot some of the sayings that I wanted to write down. Maybe I will update later with more, if I remember them.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home