Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

21 November 2005

While Driving on 101 North

While driving on 101 North, I had Paul and Kent about 1/2 mile behind me. It was basically a parking lot. It took 1 hour to go from Monster Park to the Bay Bridge. Tickled me to death.

While waiting, I called Kent. I thought that they were heading South on 101 to get to highway 152 East and further on to 5 South. But, no, they are behind me some half mile.

I am shooting the shit with Kent, bored in traffic out of my fucking mind. Kent says, "Wait Dude! You are not going to believe what is going on in front of us! There is an old couple directly ahead of us (70's guestimation). He has his arm around her and she is gettin lower and lower in the seat." So, we had to speculate what was going on. I first surmised that she was getting ready to go down on the guy. But I was vetoed on that, as she apparently didn't get low enough. So, next I suggested that she was giving him a hand-job. Definite possibility. We were just laughing and guessing at the situation. Finally, she sat up, moved away from him, stuck her hand out of the window, and proceeded to shake it off. More rude comments ensued.

Good way to pass the time as any. I don't remember my grandparents doing anything like that. I honestly don't think that either ever would have. But, I was thinking of their converstion with the grandkids on what they did while waiting in traffic.

Oh, the possibilities!

3 Comments:

  • At 22 November, 2005 04:13 , Blogger LL said...

    I'm so glad you had fun, Smitten Kitten! Everyone needs to tear it up once in a while. And you know I would be that granny. LOL!!!

     
  • At 22 November, 2005 16:40 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    zombie - Guiness...so...rocks! I think that a little needs to be served up to prufr0ck in Vegas (Read his comments on post below.)

    LL - Tearing it up is fine. But blowing my head off, wasn't what I had in mind!

    Zombie - That is so funny! And so true.

     
  • At 22 November, 2005 16:42 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    LL - And, oh, I could definitely see you as that granny in the future!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home