Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

14 November 2005

New Rumination, 14 November

I posted a new rumination on my other blog. For those that have read my previous posts, this one is still dark, but taken from a much happier place. You may or may not see it, but when I read it, it makes me smile.

You former English majors may cringe at some points, but take the whole thing in context. I think that at least one line could use some work, but I had to get this out of my head and on paper (as it were).

It is funny (or so it seems to me) that I can be doing my thing at work and the first four lines just pop into my head. I had to run out to the truck to write them down. I proceeded to write the rest of this as I worked today. I hope that you enjoy it.

1 Comments:

  • At 15 November, 2005 07:33 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Yay! I can't read right this moment, but I shall return soon!

    It's weird how it just pops in your head, huh? I don't write many poems, but when I do, it's like that. And I'm like whoah!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home