Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

13 November 2005

Sad But True


As hard as this may be to believe, I was once a fan of the pro wrestling companies ECW, WCW and the WWF (now the WWE). I know that these guys are playing a part in a big soap opera for guys. But the fantasy of the sport attracted me off and on for years. While these guys are acting to a certain degree, I also acknowledge that it takes great athletic skill and ability to do the job.

So, with that being said. I was shocked at the death of Eduardo Gory Guerrero (Llanes). Guerrero, 38, didn't answer a wake-up call on Sunday morning. There was no sign of foul play when he was found by his nephew, WWE wrestler Chavo Guerrero, and Minneapolis Marriot City Center Security. An autopsy will be performed later this week.

Guerrero, son of legendary Mexican wrestler Gory Guerrero, was only the second person of Hispanic heritage to hold the title belt in WWE history. He emerged in the 1980's after doing the international circut. He wrestled in Japan as the "Black Tiger" and in Mexico as "Mascara Magica".

He wrestled with many of the greats and a history can be found here.

This post is dedicated to a great performer and athlete. You shall be missed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home