Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

09 November 2005

How Did They Find Me?

Don't tell anybody, but I have a runaway tied to the underside of my bed frame, too!

Matthew Gray and Janelle Butler were sleeping when the kidnapped runaway called for help. The couple sold her for sex dozens of times on the Internet, kept her locked in a hollowed-out bed frame covered with plywood, and tortured her repeatedly.

Gray was booked on hundreds of counts, including sexual assault, kidnapping, and child prostitution. Butler was booked on kidnapping, child prostitution, and other charges. Both are being held without bond.

GET BACK UNDER THE BED! Do I have to gag you again? The bitch is causing problems, I got to go!

2 Comments:

  • At 10 November, 2005 06:34 , Blogger LL said...

    I read that story last night. Crazy. About 15 years ago I read a book about a woman who went through that for years. She had a living space built into a waterbed frame for her. It was an amazing tale. By the end, the couple who had her had brainwashed her so completely she worked outside the home.

     
  • At 10 November, 2005 14:47 , Blogger Kent said...

    This story is sick and sounds like a Chuck Palahniuk novel. You know the 'Fight Club' author?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home