Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

03 November 2005

Another One

This guy is walking down the street, when he sees this beautiful woman with big boobs. He walks up to her and asks, "Listen, if I pay you $100, can I bite your tits?"

She says, "No, you creep. Go Away!" and walks away.

Not put off by this remark, the guy runs up to her again. "Alright, alright. What if I give you $1000? Then, can I bite 'em?"

"No, I am not that kind of girl. Leave me alone." And she bails, again.

Unpreturbed, he runs up to her again.

"OK, how about for $10,000. Then I bite your tits?"

She thinks to herself, "Wow, for $10K?" "Ok, sure." She pulls the guy into a nearby alley and pulls up her shirt.

The guy jumps on the boobs. He is licking, fondling, carressing, and drooling all over them.

She says, "I thought that your were going to bite them."

"Are you kidding?", he says, "$10,000 is way too expensive. I can't afford that!"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home