Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

27 October 2005

Two New CDs for the Collection, 27 Oct

I traveled into my local music store and found the yet to be released Public Enemy "New Whirl Odor" (1 Nov release) sitting on the shelf. Got that.


I also bought a disc from a new band, as well. Avenged Sevenfold "City of Evil".

2 Comments:

  • At 31 October, 2005 07:04 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    Hope you rocked out!

    ~Eyes

     
  • At 31 October, 2005 21:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm an idiot! I was at your blog the other day (Saturday morning) for EVER and was gonna comment on this post and the one before it, but I ended up "researching" more on those evil little girls and got caught up reading and reading and reading about them and their parents.

    Anyhow, good job on the Public Enemy. What's weird too, is that that same day my boss came in asking me what I thought about Avenged Sevenfold and he was at their site for a while.

    Personally, they aren't my cup of tea and they're just too damn pretty. (The front-man's hot.) Their music isn't so bad I couldn't take it, but I don't think it's a CD I'll be buying. BUT, you should really let me know what you think.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home