Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

24 October 2005

Worried

I have a few blog friends that live in FL. With this recent hurricane, I am a bit worried about them. It seems to me that the eye went right over, or very nearly so, one of these friends.

I know that these three are ok. But, I worry because I have not heard from anyof them. Hang in there you guys. I will be wishing you well.


***Update*** I now know that one is ok. Just waiting on word from two others.

1 Comments:

  • At 25 October, 2005 03:02 , Blogger LL said...

    We'll keep 'em in our thoughts. I saw on blonde sagacity that klkk was blogging from a laptop because electricity went out early. There were very few deaths associated with this hurricane, so they should be just fine, waterlogged, but ok.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home