Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

24 October 2005

Work Today Was Good,'Till It Sucked Ass

Today, I had a phenomenal day of work. Everything was going so well, I cruised through the majority of my accounts, then things went to shit. As I got ready to leave my next to last account, I turned the key and broke it off in the ignition. Well, as I can't leave the last account to do tomorrow, I had to stop there. Which sucked. Once I got the truck turned off, that was all she wrote. I couldn't get the thing started again. So, instead of getting back to the office by 1400, I arrived at 1600. I had to wait two flippin' hours for the maintenance guy to show up with another key (luckily, I got the broken piece out). I couldn't believe that it took him two hours to drive 15 miles.

But, as I have read posts from some blog friends, I wasn't the only person to have a bad day.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home