Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

19 October 2005

Plasma Stealth

It has been reported by the Novye Izvestia that the Russian Airforce will be launching its own stealth aircraft. The Russians will be using a new technology that is currently unavailable in the US.

Where the US aircraft, the F-117 and the B-2, use stealth technology that reflects radar, the Russian version will use a plasma generator that effectively creates a plasma cloud around the aircraft.

This is an interesting concept. I am excited to see how it turns out.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home