Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

14 October 2005

Does Anyone Know This Person?



I talked with this person for a long time today/tonight. First it was by email, then by phone. We talked about many things, a lot of things. She is taken, but the other half didn't mind her talking or posting. He was asleep through most of it. I had a great time flirting or just talking. She sent some pics, I sent some pics. She yawned into the phone and I finally let her go. Totally harmless stuff. But very enjoyable, nonetheless.

Sleep tight.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home