Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

12 October 2005

Child # 16 is Born



What the fuck?!?!

In Little Rock, Arkansas, child #16 was born to Michelle and Jim Bob [big surprise] Duggar. The couple are looking forward to the day when #17 arrives. '"We both just love children and we consider each of them a blessing from the Lord. I have asked Michelle if she wants more and she said yes, if the Lord wants to give us some she will accept them", Jim Bob said.'

Excuse me?

What, have you never heard of birth control? Great, you love children. What happens when they get ready for college? Or even before that, having a ton of teenagers running around. What will the family do when you drop dead, dude?

Maybe the Lord will have your wife's uterus fall out. Then you can quit having kids.

4 Comments:

  • At 12 October, 2005 19:35 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    I have this problem, as well, when I get on a rant commenting on your posts. Hmm..., I wonder why that is?

    This kind of story really chap my hide.

     
  • At 13 October, 2005 13:16 , Blogger Kent said...

    That's stupid and irresponsible. How could anyone possibly provide quality child care for 16 children?

     
  • At 15 October, 2005 06:28 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    I saw this Friday morning on Good Morning America and thought about posting it. I am disgusted by this. They interviewed the oldest boy and he sounded like a freak just like his parents. Anything he said was a "brainwashed" answer. Eeeewwww. Stop procreating! Her uterus WILL fall out and they will probably continue to have weird offspring. God didn’t help them in THAT area DID he??
    Eeeewww! Eeeewww! Eeeeewww!

     
  • At 15 October, 2005 14:41 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Think of sixteen more people out there in the world with the twisted sense that this is the way that life is supposed to be.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home