Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

06 October 2005

Goodbye to the Blogsphere Part 2

I guess that the thing that bums me out the most about someone leaving the blogsphere, like Katrina, is that I have no way of knowing or communicating to that person. Like it or not, those blogs that I read on a continuous basis, I feel that I have a vested interest in them as people as well as their sites.

That was the main reason that I posted the "E-mail Me" on my site. Yet only two people have done so, out of the ten or so that I am vested in. This is a quandry for me. But, I don't know how to make it better.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home