Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

04 October 2005

What's the Deal?

I had this question. Why is it that when someone talks about reading the works of J.K. Rowling, they say, "I am secretly a fan of Harry Potter."?

What is the big deal? The books are very well written. I don't see the problem in the reading of these books, by anyone.



ps "I am secretly a fan of Harry Potter."

1 Comments:

  • At 05 October, 2005 14:34 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    I am openly a Harry Potter fan! I don't get it either. You the hell cares anyway? Why must poeple be so afraid of who the hell they are! That really bothers me!

    ~Eyes

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home