Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

30 September 2005

State of California


I have been asked many times, by non-Californians, if I live in the mountains or near the ocean. I have to reply that it is neither.

So, for those of you out there in the blogsphere that do not live in CA, I am posting this map to help.

I live in the central valley of CA, almost directly east of San Francisco. Kent, whom comments on this site, lives down near the Mexico border, just east of San Diego. GFI is somewhere between San Diego and Los Angeles, I think. Vixen is somewhere between San Jose and Oakland, again a guess (unless she on assignment in LA).

The now 20,000 acre fire is located in the San Fernando Valley, north and east of Los Angeles.

Reno, Nevada (where I spent my last vacation and met the woman from the post "You") is just east of Lake Tahoe.

I hope that I have answered any geography questions for those of you that need the help.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home