Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

20 September 2005

Busy, busy, busy

Since I have been back (from vacation), I have been too busy to really write anything.

The whores at work didn't cover my route very well. I had a newbie on it all week and three different 'swings' for my days off. Which just boils down to four people that don't really care about the route. So, my accounts were trashed!

Yesterday, for example, I worked for 14.5 hours. This would be great, if I was making some sales. But, I am really just cleaning up the shit that the others didn't do. On the bright side, though, I have only four work days this week.

I am also looking forward to the visit of one of my best friends, Kent from the blog of Right From Left. He is flying in from San Diego on Thursday evening and leaving on Sunday evening. I am sure that there will be mass quantities of beer and food to be consumed during that time.

Well, I am leaving to go back to the grind. I will talk at you later.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home