Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

03 September 2005

Moods

I am currently in a mood that I would rather avoid, because I don't handle it very well. I am depressed. I feel a poem coming on, maybe to be posted on Ruminations. If you have read that blog, you can see that I have managed to avoid this feeling for quite a while. (As I always write something while in the mood.)

Pray for me, those who believe, for this could get bad.

1 Comments:

  • At 08 September, 2005 07:20 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    Been away for awhile, so I'm catching up. Hope your mood is better. I know what it's like to be feeling down and out. I'm trying to keep my head up and look for the good, although that IS a hard task. Chin up...

    ~Eyes

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home