Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

30 August 2005

Nude Thief

In yet another story from the Freaks Zone, known as Russia, comes this news report. An ethnic Kyrgyz man has been robbing women that are alone or with children in the capital's Bitzevsky Park. Most of the women were so shocked that they put up no resistance to him taking their bags.

Now, this would be a really interesting story, if the man was doing it during the winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home