Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

27 August 2005

Guns, Food, & Beer

My brother, Water Rat, and I went out to a friend's house to do some varmint shooting. Unfortunately, wherever there were squirrels out, there were cattle in the background. For dumb little animals, they know their background pretty well. So, we had to go for some other targets. He and I lined up for a shot on two crows. We called a count and fired at the same time. Water Rat hit his crow and I missed mine to the right. Kind of bummed me out, but there were other things about. A few minutes later we spied a couple of hares. Again, we set up for a shot. We both missed. But I rebounded and got the hare with a second shot. After that, there were no more killings. We did see the crow that I originally shot at. But, that was the luckiest bird out there. Between the two of us, we somehow missed him another three times.

We decided that it was beer time. So sat around talking, drinking Coors, and waiting for the sun to set. We were actually hoping some coyotes would be coming out to hunt, but after three beers apiece and growing darkness, we saw nothing.

It was then decided to head to town for some dinner. We stopped in a local basque resturant and had a great dinner, with of course more beer and wine. After dinner, we hung around the bar for a few more beers. Water Rat got hit on by an older, drunk lady. But she backed off when she saw his ring. There were the common barflys to be seen and a few hotties. But, I was too drunk by that point to make any kind of play, so we headed for Water Rat's home.

I didn't sleep very well and woke up with a massive hangover. So, we headed off to Denny's for breakfast. I felt somewhat better afterwards and made my way towards home.

Today has been spent pretty much trying to recover, sleeping, and watching NASCAR. That was my weekend.

I am off to bed and have to be at work at 0430. Good night.

1 Comments:

  • At 29 August, 2005 10:43 , Blogger Kent said...

    You drunk bastard. How dare you drink beer without me! Better get stocked up for my visit, damn you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home