Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

22 August 2005

He Did What?

Pat Robertson called for the assasination of the Venezuelan President, Hugo Chavez, on his evangelical show "The 700 Club".

"Pat, this is God. Do you remember the commandment 'Thou shall not kill'?"

You have a job to preach to the people about the Christian Faith, not put out death warrants on foreign leaders.

'"You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks that we are trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it," Robertson said. "It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war..."'

Robertson's press secretary was unavailable for comment. I think that Pat will come out with an apology, though, sometime in the near future.

If not, can he be arrested for inciting a riot in the Christian Faith?

2 Comments:

  • At 24 August, 2005 10:15 , Blogger Kent said...

    I don't have a problem with what Robertson said. Chavez is threatening to cut off our oil supply.

    NOBODY MESSES WITH OUR OIL, DAMMIT!

     
  • At 24 August, 2005 18:59 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Venezuela is #7 on our import list of oil. Our main sources of imported oil actually come from Canada and Mexico.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home