Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

21 August 2005

RFTP 3 G "Rule of Age"

I didn't participate in this, in any way. But I knew quite a few that did.

The legal age, to be considered an adult, in the national park system is 16 years old. There were a lot of guys and girls that worked in the park, that would use this rule on the tourons. I saw it happen many times.

The problem, in this, is that the 16 yo needs to stay on federal property for a couple more years. Because at any time, they could go outside the boundaries of the park and claim molestation. Then the state would come in and haul you off. But some people continued the practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home