Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

18 August 2005

RFTP 3 C "Bears 1"

I have a lot of bear stories. But, for this post, I will just tell of a couple of incidents from my first summer.

When you live in Yosemite in the first year, you are more than likely going to end up an a tent cabin. Basically, a 15' x 20' wood floor and frame "building" covered with canvas. So, I was sitting in my cabin with my feet hanging out the front door. I was looking over my right shoulder talking to my roommate, Ray.

When, all of a sudden, Ray stops talking and just gets this look on his face and whispers, "bear!" I say, "Bear? Hmm, bear". I turn my head to look out the door and there is a bear with his front paws on our step looking at us. His nose was practically two inches from my outstreached feet. I calmly said, "Hey bear! What's up?" The bear looks at me and walks away.

The second incident that summer involving bears went like this.

I was awakened at o'dark thirty by the screaming of tourons. So, I get up, open the door, and look out. What do I see? A bear cub goes tearing ass by my door. About twenty feet behind is a pack of Asian tourons with still cameras and video cameras, chasing the cub. Ten feet behind them is another group of mixed tourons chasing the first group and yelling at the top of their lungs. About ten feet behind them is the mother bear and she is pissed.

I watched them all run by, then went back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home