Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

18 August 2005

Tough in CA? Part 2

I was happy to hear that an arrest was made from the shooting down of a sheriff helicopter in NM. (Where were the updates, Jenn?) A former Marine, Jason Kerns, was held on a $1.8M cash-only bond.

Kerns was arrested late Monday. He is being charged with assault with intent to commit a violent felony upon an officer, criminal damage to property, and tampering with evidence.

The crash injured both the pilot and the deputy on board. The pilot has since quit flying helicopters. No news on the condition of the deputy. (Jenn?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home