Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

17 August 2005

Residency Rules

I can understand that a higher learning institution will charge students who reside out of state more than students who live in state. Pretty common.

However, I think that the case in Texas is taking this to the extreme. Austin Community College is charging a decorated Marine, a Beeville native, the out of state rate after he returned from two tours in Iraq.

A government program that charges you for working for the government. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home