Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

12 August 2005

The List of Me

In the following of many other blogs, I decided to post my own list of me.

1. I am an addict. Caffeine, nicotine, and adrenaline.
2. I am an avid reader of mainly classic novels, sci-fi/fantasy, and philosophy.
3. I am a Republican. By birth, family influences, and personal choice.
4. I am single with no kids. But fear that there may be some kid out there with my genes.
5. Love all kinds of music. Rock, alternative, goth, metal, speed metal, blues, classical, country, swing, rap, pop, new age. Strongly dislike smooth jazz.
6. Severely competitive in all aspects of life. "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing".
7. Manipulative, especially at night and in the bedroom.
8. Played college waterpolo and ice hockey.
9. Currently involved in some severe extreme sports.
10. Love playing golf. Although it pisses me off to no end.
11. Hate the shorthand of internet life.
12. Unusually organized at work, messy at home.
13. Love to cook. Hate cooking for myself.
14. Own several firearms. Looking to buy more.
15. Filed for bankruptcy.
16. Lived in the National Park system for six and a half years.
17. Always use "ma'am" and "sir" when talking to those people older than I.
18. Hate chocolate. But occasionally crave a Reese's peanut butter cup.
19. I played trumpet as a kid. (Probably why I dislike jazz).
20. Love to eat pizza from Me-N-Ed's. (A local place).
21. Hate going to the doctor or the dentist.
22. Been in a doctor's office 12 times this year.
23. Prophesize that my eulogy will include something about me breaking every bone and injuring every organ.
24. Never tried a controlled illegal drug.
25. Attempted suicide.
26. Saw a therapist for over a year. Still think that he was an idiot.
27. Was in a fraternity in college.
28. Call in sick to work only in emergency situations. ie broken bones, recent surgeries.
29. Have had five kidney stones, working on number six.
30. Loved thunderstorms in the Grand Canyon.
31. Love to eat Maui onions like an apple.
32. Think that New England Clam Chowder is the best soup.
33. Have no patience with stupid people. Deal with stupid people on a daily basis.
34. Love barbecued oysters and oyster shooters. Hate raw oysters, from the shell.
35. Love airplane racing.
36. Love any World War 2 airplane. Especially the P-39 Aircobra.
37. Shave my head to "cover" bald spot.
38. Takes me three weeks, minimum, to grow a goatee.
39. Shave once a week.
40. Like to draw. But, I suck at anything non-technical.
41. Write poetry. See "ruminationsonamind.blogspot". All poetry is dark.
42. Have a younger brother that is one of my best friends.
43. Remember the first name of every woman that I have ever slept with. 15 total.
44. I usually have more stamina, during sex, than any other partner that I have had.
45. Hate hickeys. Actually punched one girl trying to give me one.
46. Like watching movies involving sports, both traditional and extreme.
47. Met Arnold Schwarzenegger and Robin Williams while working in Yosemite. Was not awestruck by either.
48. I was a vegetarian for three years. Until the next stone. See 29.
49. Used to take Gainers Fuel to gain weight. Metabolism ate right through it. Still 175 lbs.
50. Never smoked anything.
51. Fought with my brother, with real weapons.
52. Lived in Hawaii for a summer when I was 16.
53. I know all of the lines in The Adventures of Ford Fairlane.
54. I hate being photographed.
55. Grew up in the Quaker denomination.
56. Jaws scared the hell out of me as a kid. Especially sleeping each night on a water bed.
57. Burned down my parents bathroom (and almost the house). A Firefighter scared me to the point were I didn't touch matches until high school.
58. I am mostly of Scottish and Dane background, with a Cherokee in there somewhere.
59. I love dark beer, especially Guinness and Anchor Porter.
60. I got caught cheating on a chemistry test in college.
61. I won't date anyone that can't play outside. Or is so big that will crush me while on top.
62. Lost my virginity after high school.
63. Allergic to scaled fish and beans.
64. Live my life in shorts. Both at work and at home. Own pants, but it has to be really cold or for a specific reason.
65. Mint Chip ice cream is my favorite, followed by homemade vanilla.
66. Studied martial arts for several years to get my anger in check.
67. Applied for a visa to the former Soviet Union to play water polo for the Red Army Team.
68. Applied to the California Highway Patrol, twice.
69. Sleep naked.
70. Like dogs, hate cats.
71. Hate tourons. (tourists + morons = tourons)
72. I believe in karma. But think that you can pick your own fate.
73. Like watching live baseball and ice hockey games. Fall asleep when watching them on TV.
74. A huge NASCAR fan. Go Tony!
75. Like summer and winter. Dislike spring and fall.
76. Have backpacked in the winter, by myself.
77. Like red licorice, not black.
78. Hate professional sports teams from my local area. (49ers, Raiders, A's, Giants, Warriors, Sharks).
79. My biggest hero is my father.
80. I would rather go commando, but the job won't let me.
81. I love redheads and brunettes. Blondes drive me nuts.
82. I have never been to New York City and I don't think that I want to.
83. I hate Los Angeles and San Francisco.
84. I don't like it when people wear socks with sandals.
85. I have a best friend that wasn't supposed to live past 12, he is now 38.
86. I have no tattoos or piercings.
87. I don't wear white socks. Usually cycling or Thorlos.
88. I have friends that own their own micro-brewing company. Their beer is still #3 on my best list.
89. I prefer to eat seafood.
90. Play Magic with some friends, on one vacation a year.
91. Wear only Smith sunglasses or goggles.
92. Own more outdoor gear than I need.
93. Use T-Mobile for my one and only phone service.
94. I am a work-a-holic.
95. Go car camping at least three times per year.
96. Will drink only good vodka. It has to be cold.
97. Like playing video games. Civ 3 on computer and GTA:San Andreas on PS2, were the last.
98. Actually reading Playboy.
99. Enjoy stereograms by NVision Grafix, Inc.
100. Believe that life, as we know it, will end in the year 2012. When the Mayan calender ends.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home