Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

10 August 2005

Tough in CA?

I don't recall that a police helecopter was ever brought down in CA by ground gunfire.

What is the deal with people in NM? (Jenn, you got an idea?)

7 Comments:

  • At 11 August, 2005 00:13 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hahah! You know what's sad? That's MY sherriff. I WORK for Sheriff White and I had no idea until yesterday when someone here at work made mention.

    I guess I should read the article you linked.

     
  • At 11 August, 2005 16:57 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    So, are you packin' heat or doing dispatch?

     
  • At 11 August, 2005 23:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Neither. ;)

    Dispatch is for monkey's and packing heat is for power trips.

    Warrants is the division, but we do more than just warrants.

     
  • At 12 August, 2005 10:20 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12 August, 2005 10:25 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12 August, 2005 10:37 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    I deleted my first two comments.

    Sorry, I forgot the warrant division.

    Does this men that I need to visit NM, do something bad and have a warrant out for me to meet you? ;)

    Thank you for your postings, at least someone is reading this stuff. Tho' not as many as on yours.

    Drop my an email from this site, if you would like.

    D

     
  • At 13 August, 2005 14:45 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    jenn

    i saw that the pilot was ok and has said he will quit flying. How is the deputy doing after the crash?

    D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home