Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

06 August 2005

Indian Mascots 2

In a follow up to a previous posting, at least one school, of a possible 18, is looking to file a lawsuit against the NCAA over the use of Indian mascots/nicknames.

Let us hope that they are successful.

2 Comments:

  • At 08 August, 2005 05:31 , Blogger My gratitude journal said...

    How far do we need to go in order to respect native americans and minorities? Why is it appropriate to have an irish fighter as a mascot and not an indian warrior? Which is more violent? Seriously... don't they have more important matters to rage against?

     
  • At 08 August, 2005 17:12 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Thank you for your comment. I totally agree.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home