Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

02 August 2005

Liberal Media

I have always been untrustful of the media in this country. ABC, NBC, CBS, newsprint, and periodicals (the only exception being FOX News [in most cases]) all the same liberal horse shit. Mostly, I find that I have to sort out the truth from all of the media hype in a story.

It seems now that ABC News has overstepped its boundaries. ABC aired an interview on "Nightline" where they talked to Shamil Basayev, "a notorious Chechen warlord".

In response to this, the Russian Foreign Ministry has declared ABC to be "undesirable" by all Russian State agencies.

You know, just because we have free speech in our country, that does not mean that everyone in the world has the same rights. When you talk to "a terrorist of the Russian People" you should expect some backlash. In this case no more ABC in Russia.

If only we could ban the media from other avenues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home