Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

30 July 2005

Freeway Driving

I drive on the freeway everyday. Weekday freeway drivers are, except for rush hours, pretty good at driving.

However, weekend drivers SUCK ASS! I was driving the freeway north this morning out of Fresno. I don't know what possesses people to slow down when passing a big rig or to drive below the speed limit. There was one driver doing 50 mph. 50! in a 65 mph zone. What are you an F'n moron?

I probably used the word Fuck 20 or 30 times on the road today. And I called too many people my new favorite word, shermota.

This whole thing is why I don't drive the freeway system when I am off of work, unless I have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home