Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

15 July 2005

Hot Part 2

"What's the weather out there like? It's hot, damn hot. It's so hot, I saw a little orange man burst into flame. It's that hot. What is it going to be like tonight? It is going to be hot and wet. That's good if you are with a woman, but bad if you are in the jungle!" - Goodmorning Vietnam

It didn't even get below 75 degrees last night. It is almost getting too hot to sleep, even with the a/c on. And this is only the beginning. Soon it will be even hotter.

It is supposed to be 107 here today, with a cooling trend to 101 by Tuesday of next week. [A "cooling trend"?] Anything over 100 is hot. What is the difference if it is 101 or 107? But now that I think about it, at 110, it gets almost unbearable. Then over that, it doesn't really matter.

Already, it is 90. I think that today may be a lounge in the pool day. I just hope that the whales are not out today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home