Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

08 July 2005

Audio Terrorism

I don't know about you, but I am sick of hearing (feeling) other people's music emanating from huge stereos on wheels.

I can fully appreciate that they have a right to hear what they want. But, I have the right to hear what I want as well with out interference from others.

In an interesting response in "The Playboy Advisor", the following was reported: "Last year a woman in St. Petersburg, Florida who claimed to be a victim of 'audio terrorism' sued a teenager who played rap in his car as he drove to school each morning at 0630. In a shocking turn of events he apologized and sold his system. In 2003 police in Lorain, Ohio began smashing the stereos of drivers who violated the local noise ordinance for a second time."

I am not a proponent of suing people over every little thing. However, something needs to set a precedent in California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home