Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

27 June 2005

Negligence Anyone?

Oh, I can see the dollar signs rolling by for this story, "Nurse Admits Killing 5 more Patients" Fox News.

SMC dropped the ball on this. They waited "four months" to contact athorities, while he killed five more patients?

The People vs. SMC line starts right there. Everyone please stay in line. There is a little piece off ass for everone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home