Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

27 June 2005

Movie

I got this friend that is looking to get into the movie business. No, not as an actor, but as a writer. If the role that he has in his script turns into an acting gig, he is not going to pass it up. But, the writing of the script is the main goal.

He has had some heavy hitters in the industry (famous writers, producers, and actors) read this monster. And it is a monster. Not that it sucks. Far from it. It is just too long.

Scripts for feature films are about 100 pages. Roughly, a minute of movie per page. This draft of the script is something like 172 pages. Too big for a script, not long enough for a novel. So this friend has too widdle it down. At last hearing, it was at about 120 pages. So, still some work to do.

The funny thing about this is that the talk is becoming the next "Entourage". I think that it would be so much fun to hang out with my friends like that.

Maybe, I could be the next "E".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home