Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

24 June 2005

Radio Personality

Also from Yoda...

A certain popular and famous radio personality in the San Diego area has lost his cell phone. Apparently, it fell out of his pocket while he was riding home on his Harley. Quite an embarrassment. The phone has unlisted numbers for the front men of quite a few popular bands.

However, I must say, that the radio station and playlist of this personality sucks ass! Yeah, I understand that the big city stations can't change quickly. But, come on. How can you play "RATM" and follow with "The Police"? Where is the consistency? Why strive just to be the #2 radio station in your market? Oh, you are having bigger numbers than X. SO WHAT! Get off of your ass and play the popular music of today, not yesterday.

Sorry you lost your phone. Some fan is going to be stoked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home