Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

24 June 2005

Monkey

From a report, field reporter "Yoda", in the San Diego area...It seems that a certain cocktail waitress in the greatest sports bar in the San Diego area is getting a monkey. Now, this doesn't seem to be a big deal, but the jokes are flying. "Vicky" the monkey. What a freak show.

It seems that the monkey is a gift from the waitress's ex-husband. This is actually quite humorous for those in the know. Now she has a kid and a monkey... living on tips.

If the monkey is bad, are you going to spank it? You can spank my monkey anytime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home