Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

24 June 2005

Aruba

With condolences to the family of Natalee Holloway, how is this newsworthy? Does everyone in the US care about this story? No one around here, that I know of. She has been missing for what, three weeks? Four? Aruba is 70 square miles. If you can't find her in that amount of time in such a small area, then maybe you should start looking in the bellies of sharks.

Yeah, great. She is an American citizen. She is missing (and now presumed dead) in a foreign land. So? How does this affect me in California? I don't know her. Why should I care? Frankly, if you haven't figured it out, I don't care.

Someone else, please get lost. That way I don't have to hear about Natalee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home