Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

24 June 2005

Saddam A-Go-Go

Has anyone seen this story about Saddam in prison?

I think that he is a little off.

Apparently, while in the big house, Saddam has gotten addicted to Cheetos. Just can't get enough. However, as will happen, the store was out of Cheetos. So, they got him Doritos instead. Now, he wants Doritos all of the time.

But, the best part is that he thinks that he is going to be going back to Iraq to rule the country once more. He has even invited his captors to come to one of his old palaces to visit.

I don't think that you, Saddam, are going to be seeing the homeland anytime soon. But, here is another bag of Doritos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home