Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

27 June 2005

Florida Sharks or Remove Natalee from Page 1

Does anyone have a clue?

Didn't this happen last year? Let's review...There are bull sharks in the water, especially this time of year. Bull sharks have been known to attack humans in very shallow water both in the ocean and in rivers. If bull sharks are in the water, off of the coast, this time of season, then why are you in the water?

Craig I am sorry that you lost your leg, but it could be worse. You could be Jamie. Sorry to her family. Yet, no! I am not sorry! Do these people qualify for the 'Darwin Awards'?

We have sharks out west, too. But, I am not going swimming with the nice white sharks anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home