Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

07 July 2005

Concession

I have to concede a point to a friend.

I can argue theology for hours. I made a point to this friend that has pushed him a bit too far, on this subject at least.

My point is that although the Bible has many problems, it is the only collection of documents to follow for the Christian faithful. Whether you believe it all or in part, it is the only thing that we have.

Keep the faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home