Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

28 June 2005

Seasons

This friend of mine and I have a running joke involving seasons. The jist of this being that during the winter, he can score with any woman that he chooses. However, during the summer, he travels through a vast wasteland. Oh, he can see the women and even talk to them, but never touch or get out of the batters box with them.

I, on the other hand, am the complete opposite. During the summer, I am on the prowl looking for the next victim. Any woman that I choose is ripe for the taking. But during the winter, I can't even get a look.

Somehow, I think that he has the better part of the joke. During the summer it is hot and not ideal to have another hot body in bed. But, during the winter, when the cold seeps in that second body is nice (or so I have heard).

I must play the hand that I am dealt and right now, I have a royal flush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home