Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

28 June 2005

DJ's

I find it annoying that a radio station says "It's about the music". For example, in the San Diego area, one of the popular rock stations finds the time during this music to ramble on and on and on..."That was the Ravonetts with 'Love in a Trashcan'. You know the best part about that song is the beginning. I have played for years and that is a tough...." Arghhh!! I just want to reach through the radio and strangle him. If your station is about the music, then play the music and shut up. I have timed some of these djs talking for up to two minutes. What a joke!

You are in a major market (13th in the US) yet your radio station sucks. "Oh, I don't want to talk over the music", but I will ramble on for minutes, on end, in between.

I don't care about your take on a song. Do your job and play the next disc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home