Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

28 June 2005

Religious Politics?

Billy Graham, bless his soul. Thank God that this was his last crusade. I think that what he does is a positive thing for the Christian faith. He reaches those who need him and his message most. Yet, I disagree with his overt manipulation of the minds for the politically ignorant.

Great, he had Bill Clinton introduce him in New York. A simple thank you would suffice. But no, he can't do that. I believe that his thank you went something like this, "Thank you for the introduction. You know Mr. Clinton, you should become an evangelist and travel around the country, while your wife is the President".

Excuse me! Are you here to talk about God, or your ideas about the political arena? Stick to God, the masses are in more need there. Really, he could have said "Giuliani as the President". It would still bother me. Don't mix religion and politics, far too messy.

I can just see some booger-eating-moron in the next election. (Insert your favorite accent here). "You know Billy said Hillary for President. A man of God won't steer us wrong"

Please die already, so that you don't confuse the simple folk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home