Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

07 July 2005

Sickness

It took me a while to write these new posts.

You see, I was sick. My guess is that I drank some of the water from the creek in which I played.

Oh, was I sick. I tried to call in sick on Sunday. But my boss made me work anyway. I must have puked twenty times in those hours. I slept when I got home.

I called in sick on Monday. My boss told me that I had to work anyway. I had mostly dry heaves all that day. Again, I came home and slept.

"Did you get to see any fireworks?"

"Yes", I would say. "I saw my puke hit the toilet all night. Those were my fireworks".

On Tuesday, I felt much better. But, the muscles around my stomach were so sore from the constant heaving.

But, having 'shirked my duty' as my boss said. I had a very long day. So, after arriving home, I went to bed.

Yesterday, was just as long and the sleep just as fast.

So, here I sit writing today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home